- MDS MART is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- MDS MART may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Surname
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, city , state
What we do with the information we gather
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders
Placed through the site ( Including processing your payment transaction information, for shipping and generating invoice and order confirmations)
Additionally we use this order information to :
- Commnuicate with you about your order regarding
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Screen our order for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have share with us , Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Do Not Trrack
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the site, we wil maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Other Privacy Information
- We do not solicit children to purchase our services or products and our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
Policy Updates and Contact Information
- We may update this policy from time to time and you should refer to it often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we intend to use or disclose personal information in a way that is materially different from that stated in this policy at the time it was collected, we will post notice of the change on our Web site’s home page for at least 10 days before we implement the change and give you an opportunity to opt-out of the proposed use.